Holly, Clint, Jayla and Baby Levi

Session with Holly, Clint, Jayla and sweet Baby Levi!
     
     What a sweet session! My friend Holly wanted some photos done of her newborn son Levi. She also wanted some of the kids together and the family together! I haven't done many newborn sessions, (technically, Levi is 2 months old) so I am always a bit nervous about them!
They arrived at the house and I had a few things planned. Levi is just the quietest, sweetest, cutest little boy EVER! Just precious! I love Holly, and we have been friends for over 5 years, and her daughter Jayla and my daughter are friends.
     It was a joy to be able to give them memories to last forever, and a fun, silly time!
Here is a little preview of some of the photos from the session!





Create your own website using Smugmug!
https://secure.smugmug.com/signup?Coupon=FstxwR

Comments